Get Your Tickets Today! Performances June 14-15, 2019!!!
June 14 @ 7PM
June 15 @2PM and 7PM
The Warehouse at E-Street (2113 Columbia Park Road, Edgewood, MD 21040)
A CHORUS LINE is a stunning concept musical capturing the spirit and tension of a Broadway chorus audition. Exploring the inner lives and poignant ambitions of professional Broadway gypsies, the show features one powerhouse number after another. Memorable musical numbers include “What I Did for Love, “One,” “I Can Do That,” “At the Ballet,” “The Music and the Mirror,” and “I Hope I Get It.” A brilliantly complex fusion of song, dance, and compellingly authentic drama, the show was instantly recognized as a classic.
A CHORUS LINE – HIGH SCHOOL EDITION is a full-length version of the Pulitzer Prize-winning musical, adapted for performance by high school students with family audiences. Every aspect of the show has been developed specifically for high school performers: dialogue and content are age-appropriate, dance sequences are of a length befitting high school dancers, and allowances are made to feature actors of any race or ethnicity. The materials have been prepared – with the authors’ approval – to help your school or organization mount the best possible production and to give your students an exciting and rewarding experience.
- Conceived and Originally Directed and Choreographed by Michael Bennett
- Book by James Kirkwood & Nicholas Dante
- Music by Marvin Hamlisch
- Lyrics by Edward Kleban
- Co Choreographed by Bob Avian
- Original Broadway production produced by the New York Shakespeare Festival, Joseph Papp, Producer, in association with Plum Productions, Inc.
- Adaptation and support materials for the High School Edition
- Developed by iTheatrics, Under the supervision of Timothy Allen McDonald
A CHORUS LINE High School Edition is presented by arrangement with TAMS-WITMARK.